Multi-protocol IOT Gateway
CarKyo - Battery charger and monitoring - Project C-2
- CarKyo is a low-cost self-driving car solution.
- Aimed at bringing self-driving technology to low-speed vehicles in a controlled area.
- This means that our main challenges are to find low-cost solutions.
- Typical applications of carKyo are in resorts like ElGouna
CarKyo - projects
- For the year 2019, we have few support projects that are essential for the overall project and complement the current developments.
- These are projects aimed at lowering the cost, enhance the overall solution.
- The projects are chosen to provide a real contribution to the system.
CarKyo - technical areas of self-driving cars
There are 4 main areas:
- Localization: Determining where the car exactly on the map.
- Detection: Detecting obstacles and traffic signs
- Planning: Getting the required destination and generating a proper path
- Control: Execute the planning according to the car dynamics
CarKyo - control project - C-2
Battery charger and monitoring - Project C-2:
- This is more of Electric car project.
- The batteries used are Deep cycle batteries. They require a special algorithm for charging. Otherwise, the battery will not last long enough.
- Also, using different measurements to tell the battery level.