Multi-protocol IOT Gateway
CarKyo - Camera distance - Project D-1
- CarKyo is a low-cost self-driving car solution.
- Aimed at bringing self-driving technology to low-speed vehicles in a controlled area.
- This means that our main challenges are to find low-cost solutions.
- Typical applications of carKyo are in resorts like ElGouna
CarKyo - projects
- For the year 2019, we have few support projects that are essential for the overall project and complement the current developments.
- These are projects aimed at lowering the cost, enhance the overall solution.
- The projects are chosen to provide a real contribution to the system.
CarKyo - technical areas of self-driving cars
There are 4 main areas:
- Localization: Determining where the car exactly on the map.
- Detection: Detecting obstacles and traffic signs
- Planning: Getting the required destination and generating a proper path
- Control: Execute the planning according to the car dynamics
CarKyo - detection project - D-1
Camera distance - Project D-1:
- Starting from objects detected by the camera using machine learning. E.g.: A car in this area of the picture.
- The main challenge is to determine the distance from the car to those objects detected by the cameras.
- You could have one or more cameras.
- This is a very challenging project. The aim is to enhance the distance calculation even if we do not reach a solution that can be used this year.