Multi-protocol IOT Gateway
CarKyo -Machine learning planning - Project P-2
- CarKyo is a low-cost self-driving car solution.
- Aimed at bringing self-driving technology to low-speed vehicles in a controlled area.
- This means that our main challenges are to find low-cost solutions.
- Typical applications of carKyo are in resorts like ElGouna
CarKyo - projects
- For the year 2019, we have few support projects that are essential for the overall project and complement the current developments.
- These are projects aimed at lowering the cost, enhance the overall solution.
- The projects are chosen to provide a real contribution to the system.
CarKyo - technical areas of self-driving cars
There are 4 main areas:
- Localization: Determining where the car exactly on the map.
- Detection: Detecting obstacles and traffic signs
- Planning: Getting the required destination and generating a proper path
- Control: Execute the planning according to the car dynamics
CarKyo - planning project - P-2
Machine learning planning - Project P-2:
- Based on the target received from the central (fleet management) the car needs to find a global path (intermediate level planning) to reach the next stop provided by the fleet management, then determine a detailed (local path) that takes into consideration the car dynamics and the obstacles detected.
- Currently, carKyo is using traditional AI techniques for planning.
- Machine learning is a way by which the decision is based on experience. E.g.: providing how the human interacted with the problem before and imitate it.